Exactly one year after the inauguration of the Kulturide East Adventure project, we meet again, in the same place, to share with you the adventure we lived in Central Asia, the Caucasus and Iran.
• Videos from every country I’ve been through – I’ve diligently filmed new events
• An exhibition of travel photos – we perched on the rocks and entered people’s homes
• The motorcycles I left with, equipped and dusted – I didn’t dare to wash them yet
We will be there to tell you about the adventures we went through, about the people we met, about different habits and how much we have changed (or not) compared to a year ago.
We look forward to hearing from you, telling and sharing ideas.
I hope to see you or see you again, on the eve of winter, to remember the adventures of this summer.
Tuesday, December 12th
La Deschis Atelier – Splaiul Unirii 160, Bucharest
Kulturide East Adventure is a project born out of the desire to experience an Eastern world totally different from what we know. We quit our jobs and left home to discover cultures, lifestyles, places and people. We spent almost five months on the road, with little tents and luggage, in the saddle of our YAMAHA engines.
Exactly one year after our inauguration of the Kulturide East Adventure project, we meet again, same place, to share with you our adventure in Central Asia, Caucasus and Iran.
We have prepared:
• Video projections from all the countries we’ve visited – we filmed many amazing events
• An exhibition with photographs from the trip – we climbed mountains and discovered great people
• The motorcycles we’ve been riding, all equipped and dusty – we didn’t dare to wash them so far
We will be there to share crazy stories, to tell you about the people we’ve met, the different cultures and to admit how much we’ve changed (or not) since we left.
We are waiting for you with a good mood for stories and spreading ideas.
Tuesday, 12th of December
At Deschis Atelier – Splaiul Unirii 160, Bucharest
Kulturide East Adventure is a project born from the desire of experiencing an eastern world, totally different from what we know. We left our jobs and left home to discover cultures, life styles, people and places. We spent almost five months on the road, with our tents and minimum of goods on our YAMAHA’s saddles.
#KulturideEA #adventure #Central #Asia #Caucasus #Iran